The IMSA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official site of the Intercontinental Motor Sports of America series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The IMSA Forums Carta (READ FIRST)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy Fortner
The Falconator, Admin
The Falconator, Admin
Billy Fortner

The IMSA Forums Carta (READ FIRST) Empty
PostSubject: The IMSA Forums Carta (READ FIRST)   The IMSA Forums Carta (READ FIRST) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:20 pm

These are just basic ground rules.

No inappropriate language at all, no matter what the translation is. I can let slide words like "damn" and "crap", but others? No.

No flame wars at all. Regardless of how right or wrong you are, starting a flame war is not the best way to get your point across.

No inappropriate content on this forum AT ALL TIMES. That will be a main ticket for Forumotion to shut me down. You will get caught red handed the first I see anything of that accord. Please don't go that route.

Now this has been a major pet peeve at other forums. People who just cannot seem to type legibally. Please make them readable and understandable.

No two users should be using the same account.

No creation of a second, third, fourth, whatever account when you're banned. If you're banned from here, whether it's a week, month, or permanently, that's that.

All in all, we're just here to have a good time, and enjoy friendly competition, because that's what I'm about, and I'm sure you are likewise. So with that, let's go race and have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
https://imsaracing.forumotion.net

The IMSA Forums Carta (READ FIRST)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The IMSA Forum :: The Wind Tunnel :: General Admin Announcements-
Jump to: